Tuesday, October 20, 2009

9-Punch line of my thoughts



I was born on earth;
Yet my nature is nothingness;
Beside my biological existence I do not know why I am me?
Yet I do exist!

I belong to no nation;
My mind is free;
My limit is where my mind takes me mentally.

My Sorrows and pains are common;
There is nothing special about them;
You all have them, dont assume that I am saying you are ordinary no;
But understand that you also have felt my pains; I am not an extraordinary thing;
Yet it is extraordinary that I exist.

My home lays behind those mountains,
Which one? You may ask me?
I do not know, I was hoping I would find by the direction of your face.

I write in hope of making my mental image visible to my rational side;
Yet nothing I write seem to make sense;
My poems are as free as a Balkan Gypsy;
Just like them they also admire the moment;
Yet at the end they are broke as can be,
Broke tired and puzzle;
Yet they live and continue to live, ahhh how good is to be gypsy.

My mind even lies to itself;
No do not trust it;
Yet listen to it;
It likes to talk and listen;
Listen as part of been good is been a carrying thing.

My words belong to nothing;
They are only a sound that comes from within me
They tend to make sense time to time;
So they say, but yes time to time;
Yet there is nothing special about them;
We all can make the same noises;
Yet time to time I hear extraordinary combination made with the words I spoke;
No not by me; by others;
There is something extraordinary about words.

It is now time to make the punch line of my poem;
But once again nothing comes to mind;
So here it comes, ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page