Saturday, October 17, 2009

8-Familiar faces



Familiar faces;
I see many;
Most of them smile at me,
Few just stair,
Some blink a few times, tilt their head down , and than walkaway.

I also see many new faces,
Yet I feel I know them,
I don't know how but I know I know them'
Yes I know them for sure'
They too like me are alive'
They too also feel pain,
Feel joy,
Them too also have faced ups and downs,
Maybe more, maybe less, nevertheless we all felt some feelings.

Tell me why it is hard to get along?
Is there more to life than this?
Isn't life is all about been able to link and associate to one another?
Or maybe this is the key to friendship?
I don't know, but all I know when it comes to feelings we all feel and in that way
We are all the same, as we all breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page