Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10-Trying to make sense of it all


Woken up from a 21 years slumber; I realized my entire life lived till now had no meaning that can be used as a good foundation for the tomorrows to come. I was doing many things, but why, I did not know, I was doing it mostly out of conformity, to what, let say the people around me!
Spend 80% of my 21 yeas studying, I guess it was good, maybe it was the only knowledge that I can consider at least near absolute, but I am pretty sure they too have their loop holes.
So what now? What is after this awakening moment?
I do not know; maybe it is a moment; maybe it is a phase thing, maybe in two weeks time I forget it all and have a good laugh if I remember it, but for now I know if I can remember this moment in weeks/days to come, I shall live a conscious life with decision make by reason, so at least if I do make a mistake I be less sorry since at least I tried to do the right thing, tried with good intention.

PS: Those two are my cats when i am sad they always seem to know it, as as soon as i turn they are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page