Monday, October 26, 2009

11- Where I come from

Where I come from the trees are greener
The birds are always awake
The sky is always smiling clouds;
The nights always celebrate the birth of a new day and morning is in harmony with the night that is yet to come..

Where I come from you don't need a reason to be happy,
Sadness is only in existence to give meaning to happiness;
Happiness is with you in all moments;
Where I come from music is the melody that the watch make.

Where I come from everyday is a celebration;
You don't need a reason to come together and be happy;
People smile don't make you yellow;
People words don't aim to hurt you,
They actually have a meaning.

You may ask where it is that I come from?
Where I come from does not exist,
It cannot be found on maps;
Where I come from is located within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page