Saturday, October 17, 2009

6.Love is walking distance away...


I meet her at the street of time,
Next to the junction of dreams,
Right where hope and darkness meet and form the unknown,
You know right in the front of the photo gallery of life.

She was drinking what appeared to be wine,
Or maybe it wasn't wine,
Maybe it was just a water shining upon her red lips,
What ever it was, it made me lose myself in time.


I walked towards her,
My friends latter told me she was only few meters away;
But it felt like a thousand miles;
Nevertheless I kept on walking;
I walked, I walked and I walked;
Near I got; I smiled and walked away;
I walked away wondering what than?
What can make me happy? This moment that I think I am inlove
Or latter when it all comes crumbling down?

Regardless of the outcome the temptation to dare to love someone is a great feeling to me!
So I shall walk again soon, no matter how slow, or no matter how I never get there;
I still shall walk and stop and walk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page