Monday, October 5, 2009

1-The will to write



I always enjoyed talking and socializing with people I know, and to a certain extend to the people I do not know. However I never sort of had the chance to talk to myself seriously. So I thought why not do so. So I begun a reflective journal, even though I hate the teenage, girly feeling I get when I hear the word journal (ignoring the fact that journal is the first cousin of diary), I thought that the feeling is due to my ignorant of the importance of if and I should not listen to that bitter inner men inside me and start listening to my feminine inside and indeed I begun awaken the inner women within me! God she is old and grumpy! My fault for ignoring her for such a long time.

I always enjoy writing, no matter how bad or rubbish it was I enjoyed doing it. I don’t know what is in it that makes me feel good but it does. I think it has something to do with the fact that I have to spend some time thinking about what to write! How it keeps me occupied and in a way numbs me about the motion of time and the events around me. To many losing track of time is not a good thing but we all do want to have moments to get away from it all. Some smoke various things, some drink various things, some like to travel, but since I cannot do all those for various ethical, health and economical reason I like to get away from my real universe to the universe of my imagination. The world where how it is depends on how I want it to be. The world where I alone will be the talker, the thinker, the god, the believer, the unbeliever and the alpha and the omega. But the main reason why I begun writing is because of the promise I made myself at the beginning of my university degree. I promised to finish a short book before graduation date. So here I am trying to fulfill this goal, part of many goals that I always made, and part of the few goals that I ever begun trying to achieve, and I am hoping that it well join those few goals that I had the chance to finish, to be honest I should say tried to finish.

So how do I decide what to write in this pages? I am a men of the moment! I believe the moment is the basis of the future, and hence I try to live the moment. So therefore I begin my writing without really caring about what to write. I am not worried about not knowing what to write about as much as I am worried about how to write about all those ideas that come to me while I write. I am also a man of passion so naturally whatever idea I feel more passionate towards, it is going to be the plot of my writing for the moment I write. Today feeling was about convincing myself why I begun this book, booklet, blog, reflective journal, or whatever you want to name it and I can say with confidence ‘mission accomplished’ for this part!

3 comments:

  1. love it bro.. :) keep it up.. i'd love to be a guest writer :) and also curious about your name.. what does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe someone, with lots of times on their hand should start a new ideology to mark 'getting lost in writing and thoughts' as unethical! ;]
    I personally see no point in undertaking *any* activity if it's not in context of time, even if it's for *getting away*.
    Otherwise, it's fun to read stuff by someone I know - so keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha my good friends thx for u inputs:D
    Kayhan bro anytime i be more than happy, I hope my blog is worthy of your works :)

    Mansour bro: It is all about trying to realize my inner thoughts, it is all about feeling good

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page