Saturday, October 17, 2009

5-Dancing under the willow tree



After my death
Bury me under a middle age willow tree;
No perhaps an apple tree,
Maybe the apple gives them a reason to come to visit me;
Maybe plant a few willow trees;
I always liked how they danced with the wind;
How they are flexible to its kisses and harshness;
How no matter how tough the wind gets; they still dance and dance and dance.


On my grave stone don't write my name, nor my age, nor anything with words;
Just a question mark, with a few confused smiles around it; so it can be symbolic;
Sometimes no words can express the nice feeling a simple smile give you;
I always liked symbols best; I like simple signs that make you happy;
Some times a simple smile to one's face is better than thousand books written
in dedication to them.

When I die remember me not with tears;
Tears are good only if brings joy;
In my life I failed to see such tears yet;
Remember me only if you feel happy;
Forget me if you must;
But never cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page