Sunday, April 25, 2010

18-Some poem written when i was young

I always write and document anything I feel like writing and no matter how funny and boring or stupid it maybe at the time I write it down. And trust me there are so many funny things I write down. So whenever I feel sad I go back and raed my works and hav a laught. Here is something from the past, I wrote this maybe when I was 17 or so. I sound like an emo kid:D

Thundering sounds of this humble heart
Echos in the empty mind that was once full with your images,
Ahhh, no medication can heel sorrows,
Some sorrows are like burn marks;
O How this marks will burn until all eternity
O How good it is that it burns, maybe I remember not to sin again;
A sin by the name of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page