Sunday, April 4, 2010

15.So is it a sign?

Today was just like another day, to be honest you can add a few good grams of pessimism but yes nothing out of the ordinary for me, doing my engineering studying and once again feel so depressed and bored of it I begun whether this is really what I wanted to do for rest of my life? Following and doing something that I got into it not willingly, following someone's else dream, not my own? Feeling cold and little tired so I decided to watch one of the TV series I usually follow and to my surprise it was about following your dreams! So I ask myself should I take this as a sign?
What is more sad is that this sign just got me more sad!

I guess the only thing that can satisfy a never ending skeptic doubt is a slap from a person named Sign!

2 comments:

  1. Please, never ever take anything, as stupid as a tv show, as a sign. Inspiration? yes perhaps.

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page